4 Kids and Us Black Soap

If you're looking for a new face cleanser, search no more! I got you with dem face cleansing products girl / boy! I've had this black soap from 4 kids and us for nearly 2 months and let me tell you, this might just be the best cleanser I've used so far. Not to mention, I still have over a half of it left. I don't know about you but I don't mind saving some ka-chiiiiing if you know what I mean. Otherwise, one bar of this soap costs 9.99€.


I've grown into using this cleanser daily, just because the feeling that it leaves on my skin is incredibly soothing. It minimizes any breakouts that I may have at the moment and calms my skin down. It also leaves it really, really smooth which isn't that much of a focal point but I still appreciate it 'cause I have a soul, apparently. Other then a bit of stinging on fresh breakouts, the product itself isn't harsh on the skin at all. 


Damn, I almost forgot to let you guys know that the products from 4 kids and us, so, this soap as well, are all natural and hand-made. They're not supposed to contain any synthetic emulsifiers or preservatives. 

I believe that's everything you really need to know about this product, but of course, feel free to hit me with any questions you may have about it or just in general.


Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

A CLOTHING HAUL ONCE MORE

Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara