Makeup Haul (Catrice, Trend It Up, The Balm, Jessup)

Hey, peeps! Told ya I'm back for GOOD, so good luck getting rid of me. I bought a few makeup bits in the last week and wanted to share them with you. So, go ahead, read on!


First, I picked up some eyeshadows from the newest brand in dm which is Trend It Up. I just couldn't resist getting a few, since I received some great feedback on them and wanted to give them a try. I picked up the shades 010, 030 and 050. I was shocked in the store already, when I first swatched them on my hand, the pigmentation is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Also, they were 3.99€.
I also picked up  the Catrice Limited Edition Kaviar Gauche Quattro Eye Shadow Palette in C01 Iris Sauvage, even though I didn't love the pigmentation it gave me straight away. I believe it will still work fine for my everyday makeup, but I have to admit this is the first time I ever bought something based more on it's packaging than on it's quality. This cost me 5.29€, the sad thing is I don't even regret throwing that money away for the packaging.


Then I went on to the online makeup store licila.si and got some new brushes (as if I don't have enough of them already). I decided to try out the brush set from Jessup which was quite a lot cheaper (36€ --> 10€) and so far I'm really happy I made this purchase. They are very soft and they don't look bad either, which is a bonus.
Since I loooove my Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick 'Commited' from The Balm I've been wanting to try out some other shades. So, you can imagine how excited I got, when I saw a mini set of 6 liquid lipsticks of theirs being sold on the licila.si site for 25.99€. They are really small, as I would expect from a mini liquid lipstick but for people as myself, this is an awesome set to buy if you're still in that stage of getting to know which shades suit you best or you just want to try out some good-quality lipstick and try out different shades and not spend 19€ on just one.


And last but, definitely, not least, I picked up some Kiss i Envy fake eyelashes in 'Diva 01' that I purchased in dm, as well. I don't really wear falsies, in fact I wore them for the first time for Halloween this year but I really wanted to get better at applying them and hopefully wear them more often. I don't remember the exact price of these, but I think they were somewhere around 7€.

That's it, hasta la vista, arivederci. I honestly don't know what I'm writting anymore, but let's just go with it, okay? Bye. Damn, saying bye on a blog is hard, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara

A CLOTHING HAUL ONCE MORE

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama